When you can't put it into words, use Jeff
- Record ways to reproduce bugs.
- Visually explain concepts to remote coworkers.
- Show off specific elements of design prototypes.
- Demonstrate software functionality to clients.
- Create tutorials.
Create and share a Jeff in 3 simple steps
- Capture your whole desktop or grab a section of your screen by dragging and expanding Jeff to any size.
- Record what you’re doing on your screen. Jeff will automatically upload a GIF to your Dropbox.
- Share the link with clients, colleagues or followers.
Jeff can be shared almost anywhere Wherever you can share a link, you can share Jeff.
Frequently asked questions Don't worry, Jeff doesn't mind.
What do I need to use Jeff?
Jeff is made to run on a Mac with OS X Yosemite.
Can I record audio?
Jeff is a quiet guy. He simply records your screen.